“After women, flowers are the most divine creations.”
– Christian Dior
Diamond Floral Package
Our 50 Piece Diamond Floral Package is at the elite level of floral arrangements. We start with a selection of premium roses and a selection of top shelf seasonal flowers, your choice of color and flower. We then combine exquisite foliage, add some coordinating ribbon and finish it off with accents of rhinestones, feathers or other requested accessories. This package is sure to leave your guests breathless, all the while making you feel like a princess.
You’ve probably never had to decide on wedding flowers before, Orchid Sauce will provide you assistance in choosing the right flowers by educating you about the types of flowers offered and their meaning. Our artistic team of designers and staff will help you create flowers for the bridal party as well as the ceremony and reception decor. We will even have them delivered to your venue and put in place.
To ensure discount pricing on our wedding centerpiece packages, all orders must be placed and paid for 3-4 weeks prior to the date of function.
Bridal Party Flowers
Choosing flowers in season is the most economical option when you’re wanting something more elegant than carnations but not as common as all roses. We will choose the freshest seasonal flowers to compliment your wedding colors along with seasonal foliage and coordinating ribbon of your choice.
- 1(one) Bridal Bouquet- seasonal mixed flowers with 6-8 roses (if desired, or something comparable), mini calla lilies or stephanotis, foliage, satin wrapped in hand-tied style bouquet with coordinating ribbons
- 1(one) Bridal Throw Bouquet- seasonal mixed flowers with a few roses (if desired, or something comparable), foliage, satin wrapped stems in hand tied style bouquet
- 1(one) Maid of Honor Bouquet- seasonal mixed flowers with a few roses (if desired, or something comparable), foliage, satin wrapped stems in hand tied style bouquet
- 7(seven) Bridesmaid Bouquets- seasonal mixed flowers with a few roses, foliage, satin wrapped stems in hand-tied style bouquet
- 2(two) Mother’s Corsages- pin on corsage created with seasonal flowers
- 1(one) Grooms Boutonniere- rose with a complimentary small flower to coordinate with bridal bouquet
- 1(one) Best Man Boutonniere- rose with a complimentary small flower to coordinate with Maid of Honor bouquet
- 7(seven) Groomsman Boutonnieres- rose with a complimentary small flower to coordinate with bridesmaids bouquet
- 2(two) Father’s Boutonnieres-single seasonal flower or rose
- 1(one) Flower Girl Basket with flower petals- coordinates with bridal flowers
- 1(one) Ring Bearer Boutonniere- rose with a complimentary small flower to coordinate with flower girl flower petals
The Diamond Floral Package contains all your table centerpieces and more. These centerpieces are perfect for guests tables, sign in tables, food areas, and anywhere else you will need flowers during the ceremony and reception. We will make coordinating altar, chuppah or arch pieces to compliment any of our designs if more are needed.
- 1(one) head table centerpiece- exquisite seasonal flowers and roses, lush foliage with all the trimmings
- 20(twenty) centerpieces- gorgeous roses with seasonal flowers, luscious foliage and all the trimmings.
- Choose 4(four) arch/gazebo pieces or 4(four) altar pieces- coordinating roses and seasonal flowers with green foliage and accessories as needed.
Investment starting at: $4,198
*Each additional centerpiece arrangement after 20 is $174.99, Bridesmaid Bouquets are $81, Pin-on Corsages are $30, and Boutonnieres are $15.
**Events with design friendly budgets allow for more elaborate designs that may include custom arches, backdrops, and chuppahs. The higher-end flower choices such a Orchids, Dahlias, Garden Roses and Peonies. More complex table-top and centerpiece design, as well as intricate table-scapes, decorated hanging chandeliers and distinctive decor pieces are also additional.
***Please note that the variance in package prices is based up on the quality and quantity of the flowers and package you have chosen. Investment starting price is the average our brides spend on this package based on types of flowers selected.